BREAKING - Niki is a fan of the Scott & Todd Show!

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
β€Ž
β€Ž
ra1.png

ra2.png

ra3.png

In less serious news, she also sent a very rude message to the Attorney General of the United States:

mg1.png

mg2.png

mg3.png

She also isn't a big fan of Drag Queen Story Hour...

lp1.png

lp2.png

lp3.png

And she always makes time to shit on an author of color:

mo1.png

mo2.png

mo3.png

G

Good work, as always.

Side note, why can't authors properly explain their books anymore? The descriptions are either a collection of wacky shit in space! or vague themes that may or may not even be in the book, like that jig at the end. Tell me what the fucking plot is. There's a ring and if the bad guy gets it, he'll rule everything and make it evil. The good guys have to destroy the ring. Ya know what dude, ya got your plot, your characters, you got your beginning middle and end, BOOM ya got a story.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
β€Ž
I really admire Niki's enthusiasm when it comes to expressing her core beliefs. I thought she was just a lazy, fat lardo with a fake job but that bitch puts in work.

I'm really hoping he sees the ones posted here and then sends follow up contact form messages to the same people trying to explain.
Best thing if he did is he wouldn't explain it at all. He'd just be like "My cyberstalkers are the ones sending you hate-filled messages from my wife." because he assumes everyone knows who he is and what he has to deal with.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
β€Ž
β€Ž
Judging by their teeth, I would advise they inquire with places providing dental services. You know they gotta be self-conscious about that shit too.