• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Breaking News

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
Forum Clout
Laura Rich is still an atheist. Repeat, STILL an atheist.

Screenshot_20210818-193004_Twitter.jpg

https://twitter.com/TryChick/status/1428100399194648580?s=19

She's really irritating. We should probably get her banned again.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Being retardedly anti-religion to the point where you become a disciple of it is probably the most hateful religion there is
It's like being so pro-abortion that you'd divorce your wife and sign away the right of fatherhood to your daughter; even with pro-choice being divine word how would you be the good guy in this situation?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
She’s awful but I’m guessing she’s crying about Christianity because nobody on twitter is allowed to bring up the issues in the Muslim religion on the left. I’m not religious but I’ve never had anger towards Christians because it doesn’t relate to me. They’ve always been great people and never pushed their religion on me because it’s not needed. Idiots like Laura Rich are just miserable cunt if you ask me. She’s an ugly middle aged woman that plays on twitter all day after being banned for being an asshole.

Last edited:

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I’ve never had anger towards Christians because it doesn’t relate to me. They’ve always been great people and never pushed their religion on me because it’s not needed.
I used to have these JWs come through my old condo every month or so. I figured they'd have enough doors slammed ib their face all day, so I used to invite them in, offer coffee, etc. I grew up in a Catholic household and they were super stoked about the fact that I was raised in faith. We would talk religion, mostly stuff I remembered from school, and I was honest about my views on it (just be a good person, be kind to your neighbors, yada yada). They thought that was great and never once tried to sell me on going back to church or becoming a JW. They were just nice polite older people who enjoyed talking about Christian faith, even with a non practicing agnostic-esque guy like myself. I actually used to enjoy it, too, tbh witcha.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
People like Laura Rich are the type you never want to be stuck talking to. She’s such a proud atheist she even owns shirts telling the world she’s an atheist even though nobody gives a shit. She thinks it a personality trait since you know she openly tells everyone around her when nobody asked. I have some family members that are strong Christians (we even call them the Holy Rollers) and they are just great people that raised great kids and never go around pretending they’re better because of their religious beliefs. People like Laura are just miserable and get off on telling other people they’re stupid because they have different beliefs.