BREAKING: In 1 Hour the audio version of Tomlinson vs Nadolski will premiere

UncleAnthonyCumia

RIP Chico. Thanks for the Memories, Bad Guy.
You just know he practiced that "because I'm not 25 and don't close out bars anymore" line in the mirror the night before. Drunk of course. In his fat head he imagined the judge giving him a knowing smirk like "Yeah, I am also a mature and serious man who doesn't do things like that." But because Fat is severely autistic, immensely unlikeable and very, very fat his "winning" line came out rehearsed, condescending and hateable-sounding. You can hear the air suck out of the room as soon as he says it. You can almost hear the commissioner thinking "why did he say that? Is he a cunt. I think he's a cunt." I can't think of a worse first impression Fat could have given, short of just taking a shit on the floor.
I think we’ve seen plenty of time stamped tweets from Hooligans after 2am, which I’m pretty sure is closing in Wisconsin. Piggy is great at lying even after he’s tweeted about doing the shit he says he doesent do.

You just know he practiced that "because I'm not 25 and don't close out bars anymore" line in the mirror the night before. Drunk of course. In his fat head he imagined the judge giving him a knowing smirk like "Yeah, I am also a mature and serious man who doesn't do things like that." But because Fat is severely autistic, immensely unlikeable and very, very fat his "winning" line came out rehearsed, condescending and hateable-sounding. You can hear the air suck out of the room as soon as he says it. You can almost hear the commissioner thinking "why did he say that? Is he a cunt. I think he's a cunt." I can't think of a worse first impression Fat could have given, short of just taking a shit on the floor.
giphy (5).gif