• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Brace for Impact

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s Father’s Day this weekend (just another day for Pat since he abandoned his daughter) but I’m reminded we’re coming up on 4 years of this threat
IMG_3309.jpeg

How’s that going, Pat? Four years later - should we still be bracing for impact? Or just continued to laugh at you for being a big fat retard?

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
That "you're loved too" horseshit is so gross. Especially as it invariably seem to come from people who are incapable of experiencing love like a real human. What about Fritzl, Pat? I bet he's got some complicated feelings on fathers day. Is he still loved? And that Chris Watts guy? What about you, Pat? Is the crude facsimile of love you get from Niki and toothless enough to make up for the love you should have received from your only child?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Lol I always thought it was the "final punch". Must be the Nelson Mandela effect. Anyway, he's a fat faggot is my point.
He said that too.

Pat getting ready to fill fathers day with extra drunk political tweets so he can try to forget that this is another year his daughter doesnt even acknowledge his existence. Im sure nobody will be reminding him during this special time.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He said that too.

Pat getting ready to fill fathers day with extra drunk political tweets so he can try to forget that this is another year his daughter doesnt even acknowledge his existence. Im sure nobody will be reminding him during this special time.
Knowing him he will probably post about the father / son relationship of Joe and Hunter Biden

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I take great comfort in knowing this Father's Day I will be opening gifts from my two daughters who hug me and tell me they love me every single day, knowing daughter #3 will be also be here in October, while Pat only knows what Annabelle looks like because we post pictures of her from time to time. Eat shit you worthless, unlovable, fat cunt.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I take great comfort in knowing this Father's Day I will be opening gifts from my two daughters who hug me and tell me they love me every single day, knowing daughter #3 will be also be here in October, while Pat only knows what Annabelle looks like because we post pictures of her from time to time. Eat shit you worthless, unlovable, fat cunt.
Congrats!

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
It's pretty rib busting that all the pictures of his own daughter he sees are because they're posted here.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
It's pretty rib busting that all the pictures of his own daughter he sees are because they're posted here.
It occurred to me when @JimSucksShit's reddit friend sent him that pic of her with a MAGA hat photoshopped on. He would genuinely have no idea what she looks like without us. Part of him should be happy.