• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BOVINE BLUES

Screenshot 2022-05-24 at 10.01.05.png

CruisinColin

USA IN DISTRESS will never not be funny to me. He is a mirror image of the Trump-obsessed leftists who thought Trump’s election meant they had to be “scared” for their degenerate pals.
People, and the Cumias, thought that there was going to be a black uprising when Obama got elected. He got called the anti-Christ for close to ten years. This shit isn't new.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
USA IN DISTRESS will never not be funny to me. He is a mirror image of the Trump-obsessed leftists who thought Trump’s election meant they had to be “scared” for their degenerate pals.
The only difference between the republicans and democrats is that when dems lose, they throw a fit and it’s funny. When republicans lose, it’s just sad and pathetic.