• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Boston bros, have you ever heard this?

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
My barber is an Italian from Eastie who's lived in Charlestown for some time. When he's talking about a gay guy, he'll say "he gets hit in the seat."
Or any time he's regaling me with stories of his glory days, he'll bring up times he fucked girls in the butt, and he'll recount it as, "they asked me, 'will you hit me in seat?"

Is this a thing people say in certain Boston neighborhoods - "hit me in the seat?" Or is this some autistic concoction he came up with himself? Is he asking to perform gay sex on my ass?

Please advise

Forum Clout
My barber is an Italian from Eastie who's lived in Charlestown for some time. When he's talking about a gay guy, he'll say "he gets hit in the seat."
Or any time he's regaling me with stories of his glory days, he'll bring up times he fucked girls in the butt, and he'll recount it as, "they asked me, 'will you hit me in seat?"

Is this a thing people say in certain Boston neighborhoods - "hit me in the seat?" Or is this some autistic concoction he came up with himself? Is he asking to perform gay sex on my ass?

Please advise
It's an old Danvers saying. It's how they used to test for witches.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout

Please advise
Girls never beg to be ass fucked you just have to jam it in there like it's a WW2 bangalore pole. This guy's a fackin liah dood. Fack him and his fackin dago bullshit.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Why is anal sex such a frequent topic of conversation with you and your barber? Can't you two just discuss the Red Sox and go about your day rather than discussing stabbing shit in the barber's chair?

*Edit* just re-read this. I'm no Casanova but I know enough to know no woman ever asked "will you hit me in the seat." He's just talking about anal sex with you as much as possible to gauge your reaction and how much of it you tolerate. He plans to be hitting your seat by the end of the year. Enjoy.

Last edited:

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
Why is anal sex such a frequent topic of conversation with you and your barber? Can't you two just discuss the Red Sox and go about your day rather than discussing stabbing shit in the barber's chair?

*Edit* just re-read this. I'm no Casanova but I know enough to know no woman ever asked "will you hit me in the seat." He's just talking about anal sex with you as much as possible to gauge your reaction and how much of it you tolerate. He plans to be hitting your seat by the end of the year. Enjoy.

As an update, he just texted me. Now keep in mind I've been going to him for 8 years and know everything about him. He did time at Suffolk for selling H and I'm pretty sure he got arrested trying to rob a bank, so he has no filter and will habitually over-share. He just sent this:

1000002145.png

Now it took me a second to realize he's talking about the Alabama quarterback because he's a degenerate gambler and we talk SEC football all the time - sometimes I'll go in on Saturdays for a trim and just watch football in the shop and shoot the shit with them. But at first glance I was thinking he was talking about hitting someone's seat.

I may need a new barber.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout

Id talk fried clams and Lake Winnipesaukee perhaps the Film Good Will Hunting
"How Do you Like Them Apples"