• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Boq grooms minors #1

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Imagine being part of a religion that takes walks around a giant saturn cube like the planets rings. Saturn is the sixth planet, saturn cube is cube of satan. Like satanists they worship a pedophile. All shitskin muslims and islamists need the wood chipper. Fuck all religions but christianity, all doctrines of demons
Wwaw Christians like @NoBacon who donate their aborted fetuses to Jews for their satanic rituals?

Stent

fist pumps & key bumps 4/20/14
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Our next suspect calls himself Boq Precision but he doesn't seem precisely sure why he's chatting with, what he thinks is, a 12 year old girl...

images

"Why don't you take a seat over there? Right over there. What did you think was going to happen here tonight?"

"I wathhh going to speak withhh your daughter about the propthhhet."

"The prophet? What have you got in the bag? What did you bring with you tonight?"

"Thithhh itthh my grandmothhher's whale poo."

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Paul and Boq are both very gay and annoying. Keep my literary criticism section pure.