• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Boomia vs Navy VET

G

TYFYS

Screen Shot 2023-12-14 at 8.35.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-12-14 at 8.38.15 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-12-14 at 8.38.20 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-12-14 at 8.38.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-12-14 at 8.38.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-12-14 at 8.38.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-12-14 at 8.38.56 PM.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I love when he still interjects to correct the record even after he's been mocked and embarrassed.

"Actually, I am the moob guy with the knife up his ass. You're arguing with a terrorist."

Him explaining the knife picture was a nice touch too.

"The knife pic isn't serious. I know that you wouldn't keep a kitchen knife there, obviously, as I am a trained knife fighter. It was staged for a womanly meme from a superhero movie for girls."

cliveowen

stlaker
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I love when he still interjects to correct the record even after he's been mocked and embarrassed.

"Actually, I am the moob guy with the knife up his ass. You're arguing with a terrorist."

Him explaining the knife picture was a nice touch too.

"The knife pic isn't serious. I know that you wouldn't keep a kitchen knife there, obviously, as I am a trained knife fighter. It was staged for a womanly meme from a superhero movie for girls."
I'm almost positive he posted the pic because Anica posted a similar pic originally. His pathetic flirting is coming back to haunt him.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I find it hysterical that Booms was exiled from here but still trolls Pat because he's so committed to the bit.
He really has no place else to go. Do you imagine he has any real friends? Not a chance. He's that fat blowhard who spits when he talks and won't shut up up about his college football days and being middle class.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
He really has no place else to go. Do you imagine he has any real friends? Not a chance. He's that fat blowhard who spits when he talks and won't shut up up about his college football days and being middle class.
I actually think he does have friends. I grew up in that general region so I know tons of people like Booms. They’re fun to be around but definitely agree it does get old after a while.

I went to a wedding in North Jersey once and one guy punched another guy through a glass window/door thing and both of them sounded exactly like Booms LOL