• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Boomia Always Said KiwiFarms Were a Glorified Crew

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
you-dont-know-jack-premiere-BTMFEP.jpg

Taught me as much as anybody. Cept maybe my fadda. Even if he wasn't my internet uncle. I'd be standin here sayin. To our new boss...

Boomia.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
His wife is also better looking than Fatso's wife. At least she's not a lesbian, and isn't married to a faggot ass cornholing cocksucker. View attachment 190745
Charlie stood up at the Robinson family Thanksgiving dinner. He looked around the table and saw his mother, his beautiful wife Katie, their children, his sister Toni and her husband Paul, and his other sister Niki, but not her husband Patrick. His aunts, uncles and cousins all turned when he clinked a fork on his glass. Clearing his throat he then addressed his family.

“I just wanna say I know we break some balls tonight, but I go way back! And in light of some recent $80,000 embarrassments, I just wanna say it’s a joy to be surrounded by rational adults and not FAGGOT ASS CORNHOLIN COCKSUCKAS like married my sister, he’s a fucking disgrace, he should fucking die!”

Lynne said “Charlie you know the wine makes you emotional”

Charlie responded “because I got an empty fuckin’ stomach”

Paul offered him a breadstick, dinner started and Charlie started talking about things his sister Niki couldn’t understand like investments and marrying someone who actually improves your life.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
Charlie stood up at the Robinson family Thanksgiving dinner. He looked around the table and saw his mother, his beautiful wife Katie, their children, his sister Toni and her husband Paul, and his other sister Niki, but not her husband Patrick. His aunts, uncles and cousins all turned when he clinked a fork on his glass. Clearing his throat he then addressed his family.

“I just wanna say I know we break some balls tonight, but I go way back! And in light of some recent $80,000 embarrassments, I just wanna say it’s a joy to be surrounded by rational adults and not FAGGOT ASS CORNHOLIN COCKSUCKAS like married my sister, he’s a fucking disgrace, he should fucking die!”

Paul offered him a breadstick, dinner started and Charlie started talking about things his sister Niki couldn’t understand like investments and marrying someone who actually improves your life.
I am like a brother to Charles, child. He would never refer to me in such a manner, especially in my presence. If he did, Charles would be neutralized, swiftly and efficiently, before I return to enjoying my meal. And Charles knows that.

Enjoy prison.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

" I rememba comin' inta ya hovel, an' I saw you dere, face down in vomit on da fart couch. Disgustin'!"

"No, in-law child, those are your delusions again."

"I said my piece, Fatty."

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
" I rememba comin' inta ya hovel, an' I saw you dere, face down in vomit on da fart couch. Disgustin'!"

"No, in-law child, those are your delusions again."

"I said my piece, Fatty."
Niki’s Uncle Frank: Speaking of 95 pounds I heard Patrick is having a 95 pound mole taken off his ass!

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
I am like a brother to Charles, child. He would never refer to me in such a manner, especially in my presence. If he did, Charles would be neutralized, swiftly and efficiently, before I return to enjoying my meal. And Charles knows that.

Enjoy prison.
Charles and I are as close as Kyle and I, child. Charles did not laugh when you prank called him and said I was fat, those are your delusions, child. Wait for the knock, quietly. Quietly is the key, little one.