Book Report: The Andromeda Strain

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Finally a report I can get behind!

This book STUNK for reasons you stated
also
Oh this space virus turns people's blood solid except for some old fuck RED HERRING
Hey here's an exciting final chapter of one of the 3 boring main characters escaping a containment area for monkeys, he's being shot in the ass by darts IS HE GONNA MAKE IT? WAIT DOESNT MATTER
the virus is gonna mutate to become harmless making the entire plot pointless BOOOOOOOO

OP what the fuck do you do that you're reading a book every day

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
I started reading Presumed Innocent only to realize that I'd seen the film. Are the other books in the series any good?
The first three in the Kindle County series are good. I haven't read the others. The Burden of Proof is probably a good place to start next. It's revolves around Rusty's lawyer from Presumed Innocent so it goes more in depth into his character and his thought processes as a defense attorney.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
I need a good book. Currently listening to the great train robbery, so it’s funny to see other brothermen going through the Crichton books

I’m waiting for this next a man called doll book by jonathan ames on sept 6, otherwise got fuck all to read atm

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Finally a report I can get behind!

This book STUNK for reasons you stated
also
Oh this space virus turns people's blood solid except for some old fuck RED HERRING
Hey here's an exciting final chapter of one of the 3 boring main characters escaping a containment area for monkeys, he's being shot in the ass by darts IS HE GONNA MAKE IT? WAIT DOESNT MATTER
the virus is gonna mutate to become harmless making the entire plot pointless BOOOOOOOO

OP what the fuck do you do that you're reading a book every day
I remember Hot Zone scaring the shit out of me when I was in Jr High.