Book Report: His & Hers.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
"When a woman is murdered in Blackdown, a quintessentially British village, newsreader Anna Andrews is reluctant to cover the case. Detective Jack Harper is suspicious of her involvement, until he becomes a suspect in his own murder investigation. Someone isn’t telling the truth, and some secrets are worth killing to keep."

Nothing deep but very entertaining. This is the second book I've read by Feeney and both play around with perspectives quite a bit in a way that's perfect for books and rarely utilized. Easy read. 4/5.

Uncle Floyd

"No. Nothing right now, Mr. Herman."
I like mixing up dopey books with some of the more heady stuff I'm reading, so I'll give this one a go. I read that Haunting of Ashburn House someone brought up a month or so back. Quick, easy reads are perfect for just before bedtime.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
I like mixing up dopey books with some of the more heady stuff I'm reading, so I'll give this one a go. I read that Haunting of Ashburn House someone brought up a month or so back. Quick, easy reads are perfect for just before bedtime.
I brought that one up too, lol.
The other Feeney book I've read was Rock, Paper, Scissors and it's also worth a read.

Uncle Floyd

"No. Nothing right now, Mr. Herman."
Finished His & Hers. Got the killer's identity figured out just shy of halfway through, but I like how for the most part she keeps you guessing. Even when I was "positive," I would second guess myself. Gave it two stars because it's rife with cliched observations (“I think you reach an age—and it is different for everyone—where you finally realize that all the things you thought mattered, don’t.”) and amazing coincidences. But it's an easy read if you're stuck on the ISS and have time to kill.