• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Boogie2988 got the word "liar" tattooed on his face for faking cancer.

I hate how he thinks the "psycho!" thing he does is convincing. He's one of the shittiest actors I've ever seen, and it would have been less embarrassing if he was having legitimate mental breakdowns.

His Dead Mommy Monologue where his voice drifts in and out of the affectation of a minstrel performer is PFG though.

can someone please explain to me who/why this 'Boogie' is even a thing?
What does he do? was he just part of the early YT crowd?

I seem to be missing something... I've seen clips of him being trolled, being a guest on other peoples' podcasts... but this obviously all happened after he had a following. How/why...?
WTF does this guy even do? is it a gaming thing?

Someone let me know why this entity exists please.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
can someone please explain to me who/why this 'Boogie' is even a thing?
What does he do? was he just part of the early YT crowd?

I seem to be missing something... I've seen clips of him being trolled, being a guest on other peoples' podcasts... but this obviously all happened after he had a following. How/why...?
WTF does this guy even do? is it a gaming thing?

Someone let me know why this entity exists please.
He got popular doing a character of a spoiled lispy retarded manchild named Francis, this passed for entertainment on early YouTube. Couldn't stop talking about himself out of character though.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Fat faggot

c17643d8aebd513f3f9debb949fb4c7f.webp