• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bonnie V Dougie

Who sucks more cocks?

• Dougie the Simpsons enthusiast

• Bonnie the Simpsons hater

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dog Eater

My babies are gone.
Usual rules apply. The loser must leave! never return!

Douglas
+ Amusing stories
+ Funny account bits
+ Likes The Simpsons and therefore is a normal human
- Randomly leaves for months at a time

Bonnie
+ Hands out ribs for every single post
- Doesn’t like The Simpsons and therefore is a possible pedophile
- Thinks Seinfeld is mediocre
- Acting like a butthurt faggot currently

Dog Eater

My babies are gone.
Dougie is a manic fruit who's never been funny or interesting. He's Boq without the edge.
I agree on the manic fruit part.

I think it's the photo of him having crooked and cross eyes and dirty finger nails with shit caked in it
Possibly. Something definitely got under his skin. Could be the mentions of his subhuman fiancé too?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Even @Sue Lightning didn’t get this upset.
Because the Simpsons shit is just trolling. And as (most of us) know, the worst thing you can do to someone trolling you is take it autistically seriously and push back on it with 0 humor. I only do that if someone actually argues with me using their words. I can’t be another BOQ staying up until 2am telling the Simpsonsters to log off unless they want retribution from my Discord Zionists.

RoxburyRick

Because the Simpsons shit is just trolling. And as (most of us) know, the worst thing you can do to someone trolling you is take it autistically seriously and push back on it with 0 humor. I only do that if someone actually argues with me using their words. I can’t be another BOQ staying up until 2am telling the Simpsonsters to log off unless they want retribution from my Discord Zionists.
How many simpsons characters are gonna have to carcrash you before I get a look at your fridge?