• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bonnie has gone viral.

1950'sSpaceProgram

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
BOO HOO WHERE ARE MY SADBROS

Fag!
fag.PNG

More to the point yeah, her doc was terrible and undermined her entire point. Highly retarded on their part.

Forum Clout
BOO HOO WHERE ARE MY SADBROS

Fag!
View attachment 172384

More to the point yeah, her doc was terrible and undermined her entire point. Highly retarded on their part.
Hate this trend of men who get all fucking weepy online about how lonely it is to be a guy while also usually being the same types that do that aggro male Andrew Tate shit. Maybe I'm just autistic, but who needs tons of friends? Most people aren't very interesting. I have about two to three close friends. I don't need more than that. Men act this gay and wonder why women don't want to put up with it.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Faggots who complain about "loneliness" are also the same fat faggots who spend all of their free time on the Internet then complain about how women aren't throwing themselves at them.

Get offline and start socializing. Getting a job and working with others as a teen did wonders for me in learning how to socialize and not be a timid, self conscious faggot.

Now I am a sociable, stupid faggot.