Bone Tomahawk Rules

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
for many reasons, not the least of which is everyone is racist. The whites are racist against the indians, the indians are racist against the troglodytes, the troglodytes are racist against blacks and the Horses are racist against mexicans. The troglodytes have some prehistoric culture and even they know enough to avoid niggers.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I don't know why, but I watched Cell Block 99 at my mom's house when visiting for Christmas. She didn't like it very much.
I can't imagine my parents enjoying that on any level. though they could make it to the end and then see the guy stomping a dudes face into the concrete and say "what the fuck"

G

I remember people saying Dragged Across Concrete was boring when it first came out so I didn't watch it for a long time. It's fucking amazing.
I watched it the day it came out and saw people calling it boring afterwards, and I was really surprised. Really great movie.

I don't know why, but I watched Cell Block 99 at my mom's house when visiting for Christmas. She didn't like it very much.
I couldn't imagine why.