• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BOC Joe (UPSCALED AND REMASTERED 1080P 60FPS)

starshipretard69

Blue Oyster Dolt
Does anyone remember the story of how he even got on stage with them, and how this got recorded in the first place? I vaguely remember the person who posted this saying they were randomly at some concert and this just happened to go down, but I could be misremembering because that sounds too good to be true.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
I can’t even begin to comprehend what was going through his retard brain during this lol
You give him more credit for capability of thought that I do.

Funny, in addition to sharing a birthday with Joe, my first concert as a kid (parents had terrible judgment and taste) was Blue Oyster Cult. I really hope the commonalities stop there and have asked my wife to put a bullet in me if I start displaying signs of Bro Joe disorder.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Does anyone remember the story of how he even got on stage with them, and how this got recorded in the first place? I vaguely remember the person who posted this saying they were randomly at some concert and this just happened to go down, but I could be misremembering because that sounds too good to be true.
Didn't Joe know someone decades ago and he used that to be on the stage?

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
You give him more credit for capability of thought that I do.

Funny, in addition to sharing a birthday with Joe, my first concert as a kid (parents had terrible judgment and taste) was Blue Oyster Cult. I really hope the commonalities stop there and have asked my wife to put a bullet in me if I start displaying signs of Bro Joe disorder.
“Honey, if you ever see me buying presidential memorabilia, as an investment, put me out of my misery.”

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Edited to reflect reality. Does Carol have a gun permit?
Not as far as I know. Honestly, I don’t know how much she’s involved with JoeH’s nonsense with politics and shit. She’s somehow gotten off the hook for being the biggest leech out of all of them. She gets money from her dead husband (which is why they never got married), and obviously leeching off of JoeH’s gig pittance, on top of leeching off of Anthony’s gibs to Joe. She is the queen of all leeches.

Salted Earth Truffle

She’s somehow gotten off the hook for being the biggest leech out of all of them.
Don’t hate the player etc. Get money, bitch. If she’s spending more than 10 minutes a month with Joe, she’s earning every penny. It would be easier and more lucrative to sell feet pics and used undies soaked in tuna juice. Hell, maybe that’s what she does as a career. What’s her cover story?

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Don’t hate the player etc. Get money, bitch. If she’s spending more than 10 minutes a month with Joe, she’s earning every penny. It would be easier and more lucrative to sell feet pics and used undies soaked in tuna juice. Hell, maybe that’s what she does as a career. What’s her cover story?
I don’t really know much about Carol. Just that she’s Joe’s hag, and she is a grandma. A very hot one indeed. She’s also a squirter. To me, she’s just another tool for Bro Joe to embarrass himself with. @captain_kamala would know more. Which also reminds me, she’s not wife material.

I can’t even begin to comprehend what was going through his retard brain during this lol
1EF22EB2-6086-4061-804E-278664991183.jpeg

Salted Earth Truffle

His air boomers are his dress shoes, as displayed in the peoples court. He definitely wears his socks like his ethnic brethren, however.
I’d put money on socks and slides.

Another thing about Joe that makes me sad is his physical condition. From the neck up he doesn’t look so decrepit but when you see him waddle painfully and fatly around, it’s very striking that he’s barely mobile. I wish he’d lose weight, for our sakes. ANYONE CAN DO IT!

JebJoh

Not as far as I know. Honestly, I don’t know how much she’s involved with JoeH’s nonsense with politics and shit. She’s somehow gotten off the hook for being the biggest leech out of all of them. She gets money from her dead husband (which is why they never got married), and obviously leeching off of JoeH’s gig pittance, on top of leeching off of Anthony’s gibs to Joe. She is the queen of all leeches.
More likely she met joe when he was spending nana's cash and looking middle class but now she is supporting them both. That 59,000 in the IRA is more likely hers than his, Joe doesn't even have a checking account, nor would he know how to use one