• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BOB NEWHART IS DEAD

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Dead tired of never being able to catch Rich Vos at Governor's Comedy Club in Levittown, August 15-17!

But no, he is actually dead:

images (2).jpg

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/bob-newhart-dead-sitcom-legend-1235952438/

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
94 Is damn good. I hope he got some good pussy along the way.

Stent

stop him in his tracks show him that I am ruthless
Forum Clout
Damn it. He owes me for opening the secret entrance to Tenpenny Tower.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
@TheGhostOfAbeVigoda What’s your take on ol’ Bob here? Did you know him?
I barely know him. I broke that Peter Scolari guy's glasses one time though. I kicked a CBS executive's office door in and he was on the other side of it. He played the fag on Newheart. Which was not a great show, so we're clear.

One time I saw Newheart put a piece of styrofoam or some piece of garbage out of his pocket and put it in a homeless guy's change cup.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Another time in like 1983 I saw Bob Newheart jumping up and down on the roof of a car in his tighty whiteys, screaming "I'M MIGHTY JOE YOUNG, NIGGA!" over and over. It's where the idea came from for the movie Mighty Joe Young. It was originally meant to be a Bob Newheart vehicle and it suffered a bunch of rewrites and studio interference until it was about Bill Paxton fighting a King Kong monkey or whatever.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Another time in like 1983 I saw Bob Newheart jumping up and down on the roof of a car in his tighty whiteys, screaming "I'M MIGHTY JOE YOUNG, NIGGA!" over and over. It's where the idea came from for the movie Mighty Joe Young. It was originally meant to be a Bob Newheart vehicle and it suffered a bunch of rewrites and studio interference until it was about Bill Paxton fighting a King Kong monkey or whatever.
Could you remind me of the time someone you worked with was in an accident and got flattened?

Forum Clout
Mighty Joe Young was a film from the 40s. I just busted your lies and doubt you're really abes ghost.