• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bob Levy has scraped through the bottom of the barrel

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Screenshot_20220510-214131_Chrome.jpg

Yes Bob, Jim has a lot of integrity. Instead of leaving SiriusXM when Anthony got fired to do a show with him he chose to stay to do a radio show with a person he hated solely for the paycheck. The reason he didn't want the show renamed to O&J was because of out of fear for the backlash. If the worm knew it wouldn't negatively reflect on him he would change the name of the show to the Jim with Opie show in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

WhereWeAt

Yes Bob, Jim has a lot of integrity. Instead of leaving SiriusXM when Anthony got fired to do a show with him he chose to stay to do a radio show with a person he hated solely for the paycheck. The reason he didn't want the show renamed to O&J was because of out of fear for the backlash. If the worm knew it wouldn't negatively reflect on him he would change the name of the show to the Jim with Opie show in a heartbeat.
He could've told management, "My condition for staying on the show is handing me 50% control of the show."

But he wouldn't even risk the paycheck there.