Blade Runner 2099

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
A new limited series coming to Amazon. On the one hand, I liked both Blade Runner movies. On the other, Amazon fucked up a slam dunk like Lord of the Rings.

Where we at with Blade Runner 2049? Jared Leto stinks up everything he's in except getting his face punched in Fight Club.

In regards to Leto and Fight Club, the problem lies in the fact that it was make-up and special effects.

A new limited series coming to Amazon. On the one hand, I liked both Blade Runner movies. On the other, Amazon fucked up a slam dunk like Lord of the Rings.

Where we at with Blade Runner 2049? Jared Leto stinks up everything he's in except getting his face punched in Fight Club.

Jared Leto was the only shit spot on that movie. He thinks... talking LIKE this... STRESSING random WORDS... and talking IN bursts... makes him interesting.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
These streaming services spend on their time and money on IP and movie stars and then skimp on directors. They wind up hiring tumblr fags to write and direct, and let glorified film students do cinematography, so they all look the same.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!

I haven't watched the fan cut but there is one that apparently cuts out every scene of that faggot Leto and it has zero impact on the story. Leto and the soundtrack ruin that movie for me. I give it a solid 7.