• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Black woman receives hate-email from Pat, then tries to help him.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1664241233954.png

Don't worry, she receives messages like this often(Pat isn't special) Ooof (or Oh for fucks sake)
1664241304440.png

Pat correct's Big Rick's record (without proof)
1664241372386.png

a fellow loser thinks it's bots searching for "unprotected submission forms" rather than someone searching on twitter for gullible absolute faggot retards
1664241421285.png

Someone is laughing about the children pepperoni grinding & the Yours in Christ
1664241501986.png

maybe it's time for some self-reflection when Police can believe you're grinding kids into pepperoni

the black woman tries to help with "technical" information! (cant zoom out to take a screenshot with both cities showing)
1664241597650.png

I wonder if he has anyone searching through the Tor End Nodes (tm)

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
View attachment 67543

Yes, the ol' melanated pepperoni template has been around for years. A timeless classic.
Yeah, templates called organic humor and running jokes, but since these soulless NPCs can only think what they're told to, they can't even conceive of something done outside of a template.
Templates, swear to God....

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
Forum Clout
Maybe Patrick and Brinton can use the patriot act to crack some tor end nodes and find these cyber terrorists?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Did anyone hear Josh Moon talking about the FBI vs Internet Pedo right after his last Patrick joke? The guy was using multiple layers of protection + tor and his lawyers defense was “ok if my client is guilty show us how you found this information out (cracked his TOR end nodes).” The fbi dropped the case and the pedo walked. Whatever the FBI was using that cracks TOR or whatever pedos use is such a secret theyd rather let a guilty pedo walk than go on w the prosecution. But yeah, the fbi is all after our IPs Rick.

G

View attachment 67543

Yes, the ol' melanated pepperoni template has been around for years. A timeless classic.
low effort but here:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little stlaker? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the DeVry Online Cured Meats Program, and I've been involved in numerous basement grinding sessions of dead nigger children, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla grindfare and I'm the top meat processor in the entire Greater Milwuakee Area. You are nothing to me but just another consumer of melanated meats. I will shut you the fuck up with pepperoni the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of libel attorneys across the USA and your IP is being traced right now in a spreadsheet so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your hunger. You're fucking fed, child. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can feed you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hoofs. Not only am I extensively trained in pepperoni preparation, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Comet Ping Pong child trafficking network and I will use it to its full extent to wipe niggers miserable asses off the face of the continent, you little baby infant child. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking fed, aTalker.