• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Black Earl’s Instagram is fawkin weird

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
IMG_2575.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Earl is probably one of my favorite lolcows. Him explaining evolution is one of the funniest fucking things I have ever heard. God bless you Earl you dumb ninja.
My favorite will always be them trashing him for basically living in the studio. This stream has been going for a month or so. Tons of great Earl content:
I don’t go super deep with R&F so they’ve been playing a lot of stuff I never heard.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Earl is probably one of my favorite lolcows. Him explaining evolution is one of the funniest fucking things I have ever heard. God bless you Earl you dumb ninja.
I remember Fez’s young niece sat in for a show and Ron had Earl come in so they could play “guess the animal” game with her. Every animal noise Earl made Ron yelled “Monkey!”

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
My favorite will always be them trashing him for basically living in the studio. This stream has been going for a month or so. Tons of great Earl content:
I don’t go super deep with R&F so they’ve been playing a lot of stuff I never heard.

That stream is great, there’s also one called Fez Dubs that is full shows streaming not just best of clips.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
That stream is great, there’s also one called Fez Dubs that is full shows streaming not just best of clips.
I know, this dude just used to do a stream where he’d play bits from a specific month all month long but different years. He was radio silent (:pfg_sm:) for a while so that’s why I brought it up.