• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Black Crime Watchdog

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_2830.jpeg

She’s fucking foaming at the mouth. Will she drop the full nigger? She’s now using NGR.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
View attachment 183013
She’s fucking foaming at the mouth. Will she drop the full nigger? She’s now using NGR.
Like I said in the other thread…shoot outs at the Mcdonalds are blacks. Walking into a movie theatre or a parade and shooting people are whites. When you hear “Gang member shoots baby in drive through” do you think its a white guy?? Of course not. When you hear “Man shoots up elementary school” do you think asian or black guy? No.

But ok…it’s obviously NOT a racial issue. Mass shootings, and extremely notorious ones, have been committed by asians, whites, blacks, men, women, hell even transgenders now. So that AGAIN nullifies Nanas dumb ass points….its not a race issue white or black.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Like I said in the other thread…shoot outs at the Mcdonalds are blacks. Walking into a movie theatre or a parade and shooting people are whites. When you hear “Gang member shoots baby in drive through” do you think its a white guy?? Of course not. When you hear “Man shoots up elementary school” do you think asian or black guy? No.

But ok…it’s obviously NOT a racial issue. Mass shootings, and extremely notorious ones, have been committed by asians, whites, blacks, men, women, hell even transgenders now. So that AGAIN nullifies Nanas dumb ass points….its not a race issue white or black.
Comes down too, her sexual fantasy of gunning down blacks freely and being praised like some savior of white culture for doing so.

Forum Clout

I don't believe anything you wrote "nullifies Nana's dumb ass points."

"Nana" is tweeting that blacks are more violent. Period. Nothing about mass shootings. Why do you insist on focusing on mass shootings?

I believe "Nana" was referring to stats like this (from board member "Imager"):
1708036830646.png

Maybe I missed it, but I don't get where "Nana's" point was about mass shootings.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout

"Nana" is tweeting that blacks are more violent. Period. Nothing about mass shootings. Why do you insist on focusing on mass shootings?

View attachment 183035
Maybe I missed it, but I don't get where "Nana's" point was about mass shootings.
Nana won’t refer to mass shootings because that’s a 2nd Amendment no-no. She’ll waffle on the definition just the same because the FBI categorizes mass shootings as any gun altercation that affects 4 or more people. The KC shooting, in that regard, is technically a mass shooting through that lens but Nana just sees thugs brawling on the street and flexes her Twitter thumbs to lay it out there.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

View attachment 183035
The context, dipshit. He’s been raging all day and yesterday because a nigger committed a mass shooting. And he’s parlaying that into “blacks commit the most crime” and he’s parlaying that into “kill all blacks”.

Forum Clout
The context, dipshit. He’s been raging all day and yesterday because a nigger committed a mass shooting. And he’s parlaying that into “blacks commit the most crime” and he’s parlaying that into “kill all blacks”.
Right, so his point is "blacks commit the most crime," and you make the mistaken inference that he meant, "blacks commit the most mass shootings." Your reason? He's been upset since what you think of as a mass shooting has happened, so you change the meaning of his words to reflect your thoughts.

Could it be an act of black violence inspired him to talk about black violence? No, since you decided it's a mass shooting he must be speaking of a mass shooting regardless of his actual words. You know,...context.

G

Hasn’t twitter been pretty uncensored for a while now? What’s stopping him from talking openly and honestly about blacks?