Bitch don't kill my vibe

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
A guy I used to work with would have his wife pick him up in a purple Caravan like that and he'd just berate her mercilessly in front of anyone. He almost exclusively referred to her as "retard." It was hilarious but I actually felt really bad for her. You could see she was always holding back tears but sometimes you couldn't help but laugh because the guy was effortlessly hilarious.

The one time she told him that some cashier complimented her makeup earlier and he was like "maybe she had a fucking clown fetish or something." I laughed hard right in front of her and she just went and sat in the van. She did wear over the top eye shadow and shit. She was so stupid and friendly and would do anything the guy ever told her to and he was just a complete piece of shit to her constantly. I never heard him say a single nice thing to her or about her but I guarantee they're still together.

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Perfect for the pavement apes: repetitious gibberish.

The reason niggers are 'good' at rapping is their small vocabulary and endemic mispronunciation. When everything coming out of your muzzle sounds like ooga booga, it rhymes.
bitch put my money on racks...OOGA
the suitcase done broke the bitch back...BOOGA
got my boys flippin them packs...OOGA
while I'm back home sippin that 'yac...BOOGA

I let her smash one time and then bounce...OOGA
fuck charts I get ranked by the ounce... BOOGA
my niggas smell blood then they pounce... OOGA
my shoes done cost more than your house...BOOGA

#1 hit tune

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
this album is could be the last perfect rap album

GKMC, DMX: It’s Dark and Hell is Hot, Nas’s Illmatic, Kanye’s MBTDF, JayZ’s Life and Times Volume 2, and Mac Miller’s Watching Movies with the Sound Off (I realize this is a big fall of but it’s worth a listen) are the only perfect rap albums in my opinion. I’m a millennial and gave up on rap a decade ago. I used to think it was very cool then I turned 25.