• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bit idea that would never happen.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
Idk how to get the momentum behind it but we need a true crime podcast to interview Pat with questions autistically chosen by this place to point out his lies and inconsistencies.
Im all for spitballing ideas. I was kind of thinking everytume he talkedd yelling at one of my animal and apologizing while i moved onto something else. Doing that for an hour would be rough.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Im all for spitballing ideas. I was kind of thinking everytume he talkedd yelling at one of my animal and apologizing while i moved onto something else. Doing that for an hour would be rough.
He would just leave once he realizes that it sounds like this place is behind it. He would spout off his " You dont get to speak, You are all terrorist, enjoy prison." and then sign off while everyone is laughing at him and calling him a FFWBT.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
He would just leave once he realizes that it sounds like this place is behind it. He would spout off his " You dont get to speak, You are all terrorist, enjoy prison." and then sign off while everyone is laughing at him and calling him a FFWBT.
Make it even more hiliarious if he ends some a non affiliated podcast thats sincer and acts like rick