• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bill burr's philly rant was bruuuuutal

G

was it?

Why was everybody licking billy's nuts over this?

Anybody on this forum could make fun of some sports teams and tell the audience to suck their dick

the audience was savage, they were booing at first

were they?

It wasn't impressive at all.

10 minutes of

Fuck the Eagles, Your stupid liberty bell, your mom should be raped by a big black dick

I hope you all get cancer... and die a slow death

6 minutes left

wow I'm cheering and crying in all the right places...

[MEDIA=youtube]S7OBn5tU65Q[/MEDIA]

Screen Shot 2023-10-12 at 3.58.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-12 at 4.09.47 PM.png

DIE.

hammmburger

That is not how oopsie doodles works, atalker
Forum Clout
Booing Birbiglia was hilarious tobehonestwitchya.
Birbiglia wasn't one of the performers that night. Jimmy Shubert got the first and worst booing of the night which set the tone. Burr did his shit trying to get out ahead hoping he wouldn't get the same treatment.

Edit: You may have meant the 2008 show where Birbiglia got trounced.

I'm sorry I did that... I'm embarrassed I did that...

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Birbiglia wasn't one of the performers that night. Jimmy Shubert got the first and worst booing of the night which set the tone. Burr did his shit trying to get out ahead hoping he wouldn't get the same treatment.
He got booed at one of the Virus tours because he talked about it when he was in with Vos that day.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout

Edit: You may have meant the 2008 show where Birbiglia got trounced.

I'm sorry I did that... I'm embarrassed I did that...
Burr said he was mainly inspired to go off on those retards because they booed Dom Irrera.