Bill Burr’s shitbull is finally dead.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Unpopular opinion: what a cute little baby, it sucks what happened with all that.
absolutely. that dog is adorable. Yea i'm a fag but I have a soft spot for dogs. I don't want to imply in any way his dog was at fault in this. it was totally Bill's Faggotry and cucking for his Michelle Obama wife

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Unpopular opinion: what a cute little baby, it sucks what happened with all that.
I'll be brief
much of the criticism and warnings about them is rational, sensible, based on observable facts, and ought to be heeded. But granting that, they get more shit than they deserve and they are extremely good boys in a proper setting

9d98ef02dc6fe0a98974f0857dbf90bf.jpg

neutral.jpg

WW1_poster_featuring_a_pit_bull.jpg

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
He's worse than a Tomlinson. Drinky is a product of stockholm syndrome and wouldn't ever do anything to make baby boy upset. Burr is the biggest faggot to be in comedy possible ever. Literally flipped his entire script ever since he got with this pavement ape. Goes from conspiracy/anti banker guy to trust the science.
yep

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
You’d have to kill me to take away my dog. That’s it.

Dog OR cat.

You can give me shit, but both are excellent pets and can be just as loyal. I love dogs, you can do anything with them, but cats are pretty bad ass when they have a distinct personality. And they don't just like anyone - but when they love you, they LOVE you, and it means you earned it.

Dog, cat, child... None of those three are disposable.

Snake

I'll be brief
much of the criticism and warnings about them is rational, sensible, based on observable facts, and ought to be heeded. But granting that, they get more shit than they deserve and they are extremely good boys in a proper setting

9d98ef02dc6fe0a98974f0857dbf90bf.jpg

neutral.jpg

WW1_poster_featuring_a_pit_bull.jpg
I've never encountered one that seemed dangerous unless it was a nigger holding the leash or no leash at all. They're like any dog and can be broken into being violent assholes, but the thing is they're really strong for their size so they get all the headlines because niggers made it a fad to use them for their niggerdom. I'd rather be attacked by a pitbull than a German Shepherd.

Of course you got White cunts that get eaten by these things, but that's due the fact that animal rescues are just trying to off load them onto someone and you don't have someone evaluating their behavior properly for aggression.

Oh and anyone that docks their dogs ears or tail is a fucking faggot that should be Ruiz'd.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
He's worse than a Tomlinson. Drinky is a product of stockholm syndrome and wouldn't ever do anything to make baby boy upset. Burr is the biggest faggot to be in comedy possible ever. Literally flipped his entire script ever since he got with this pavement ape. Goes from conspiracy/anti banker guy to trust the science.
I agree completely, but I was getting at Fats abandoning his daughter while still claiming to be a father.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Also I just noticed he gave Renee as a middle name, his cunt wife’s middle name. I guess likening his wife to a dog is apt, although she probably bullied him into giving a goddamn dog a middle name, then made him get rid of it even though it apparently bears her name.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
yeah pits get a bad rap thanks to niggers and trash, growing up my grandpa had a boxer, cracking big dog but boy, could he throw a punch!
pause for laughter

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Nice to see the kike subversion in full effect on people who I thought were sensible. Enjoy your shitbulls until it’s mauling an infant or killing the neighbors cat.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
As a kid, ours busted through our fence to attack a little faggot dog being walked down the sidewalk. Way too aggressive and territorial. No niggerish mistreatment at all from us. Years ago, one of my uncle's pits bit his longtime gf's face and arm out of the blue. He had pits for 20-30 years. No more. I say gas them all.

G

If I've learned anything from watching three episodes of Dog Whisperer, it's that nobody with a dog knows what they're doing and they're probably too dumb to be allowed one.

Snake

If I've learned anything from watching three episodes of Dog Whisperer, it's that nobody with a dog knows what they're doing and they're probably too dumb to be allowed one.
Most dog owners are Blobinsons that give them shitty cheap food, never interact or walk them, and get surprised when they have aggression when they're going crazy in the half hovel and attack someone randomly.