Bikers of all kinds are faggots

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
I don't care if they are riding hogs, or if its a bicycle... Faggot, Faggot , FAGGOT!!!!

it's 2020, you don't need a fucking bike anymore. they are always in the way and go too fast, or too fucking slow. Biker gangs are wanna be niggers in my book. And my book has a lot of niggers in it. fucking loud too, I can legit hear 5 right now out my window here in the city. bicycles are really bad too, try going up and down highway 101 in the summer time with these cock sucking annoying kikes on the highway. scares the fucking shit when you make a turn and there is one RIGHT THERE. they know they are being fucking faggot niggers too!... THEY HAVE THE RIGHT OF WAY!!!

Fucking faggots!

G

I don't care if they are riding hogs, or if its a bicycle... Faggot, Faggot , FAGGOT!!!!

it's 2020, you don't need a fucking bike anymore. they are always in the way and go too fast, or too fucking slow. Biker gangs are wanna be niggers in my book. And my book has a lot of niggers in it. fucking loud too, I can legit hear 5 right now out my window here in the city. bicycles are really bad too, try going up and down highway 101 in the summer time with these cock sucking annoying kikes on the highway. scares the fucking shit when you make a turn and there is one RIGHT THERE. they know they are being fucking faggot niggers too!... THEY HAVE THE RIGHT OF WAY!!!

Fucking faggots!

You make a good point, Nigger Jim. When you’re right, you’re right.

RobertMewler

I hate the cyclists in all their streamlined gear riding on busy roads that have no shoulders. So of course you have to give them a wide berth while there are oncoming drivers being forced to negotiate how to pass you and keep the cyclist safe because God forbid the pedal pedos should get bumped by our pickups. There are roads with trails. Use them instead, assholes! I wish we had a diesel truck so we could smoke them out when we passed.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
I hate the cyclists in all their streamlined gear riding on busy roads that have no shoulders. So of course you have to give them a wide berth while there are oncoming drivers being forced to negotiate how to pass you and keep the cyclist safe because God forbid the pedal pedos should get bumped by our pickups. There are roads with trails. Use them instead, assholes! I wish we had a diesel truck so we could smoke them out when we passed.
try driving in Tampa.

1655626268081.png