• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bigger pile of bullshit

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Fyre Fest was a grade A scam amongst the best of the best. I only have respect for the guy that pulled it off. Fat gains nothing by lying and more than likely only hurts his book sales through his presence on Twitter. He thinks parroting liberal politics means liberals will buy his book which is a baseless idea. Meanwhile acting cunty to potential fans absolutely hurts book sales. He’s a fat useless rube is what I’m getting at. I also forgot to mention fat and gay.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Fyre Fest is fascinating as fuck. So fascinating there’s two widely released documentaries on top tier streaming services, and about 20 by YouTubers.
There’s zero for Pat or his book, except the hilarious one Porsalin made. So yeah I’m with you there, Fyre Fest is a smaller pile of bullshit.