• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Big A was NAAHHTT FUNNY on the air

BenDovid

β€Ž
Forum Clout
You didn't like Big A struggling to read the news for 40 straight minutes?

He can't say ST words, we get it.

Who was the whore who fucked that monster again?

What do you think, it was ME who was pitching weekly, hour long Big A does the news segments? Opie LOVED Big A & Twitchles. He wanted it every week and when Twitchles got tired he wanted Roland. If you're unhappy with the amount of airtime Big A had, you can direct your complaint to OpieRadio on YouTube. He'll read it live and call you a hater for $4.99 but he doesn't fawkin need da money, awright?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
What do you think, it was ME who was pitching weekly, hour long Big A does the news segments? Opie LOVED Big A & Twitchles. He wanted it every week and when Twitchles got tired he wanted Roland. If you're unhappy with the amount of airtime Big A had, you can direct your complaint to OpieRadio on YouTube. He'll read it live and call you a hater for $4.99 but he doesn't fawkin need da money.
19 fucking minutes, no one tagged you, and your name isn’t even in the title. Get a life, faggot.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
What do you think, it was ME who was pitching weekly, hour long Big A does the news segments? Opie LOVED Big A & Twitchles. He wanted it every week and when Twitchles got tired he wanted Roland. If you're unhappy with the amount of airtime Big A had, you can direct your complaint to OpieRadio on YouTube. He'll read it live and call you a hater for $4.99 but he doesn't fawkin need da money, awright?
I didn't even mention you in my post, Jewster.