• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Best years of Ron and fez?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
The Billy Staples era is great.

Billy was one of their producers and he was such a mess, him getting bashed are some of the greatest moments in Ron & Fez history, Fez was also firing on all cylinders during this time.

There are a lot of Billy Staples clips on YouTube, most are from around 2002 i think.

The East Side Dave and Black Earl era is another favourite of mine, Dave joined in 2007 and left in 2010.

Last edited:

DieNortonDie

I’ve never listened when fez was “funny” only when he was “crazy”. Nor did I ever listen when black earl was working.

So. What years should I start?
Just look up old WNEW stuff if you can find it. Go on their subreddit. They have lots of info.

To me, the era where both Earl and Dave worked was really great, except for the presence of lily and that Irish guy

Greygooser

Quietly now

Billy was one of their producers and he was such a mess, him getting bashed are some of the greatest moments in Ron & Fez history, Fez was also firing on all cylinders during this time.

There are a lot of Billy Staples clips on YouTube, most are from around 2002 i think.

The East Side Dave and Black Earl era is another favourite of mine, Dave joined in 2007 and left in 2010.

I still need to check out the Billy Staples era. As far as Dave, he also had some good stuff in 2006. Playlist below. That channel has a few other good playlists as well.

Renaus

After Dave leaves in 2010 it's nothing but Fez breaking down every day and callers coddling him and offering advice he doesn't want. It's an annoying bit. Does it get good again?
Some good moments here and there.
I’ve never listened when fez was “funny” only when he was “crazy”. Nor did I ever listen when black earl was working.

So. What years should I start?
There are some yt channels uploading old stuff from R&F.

Dave & Earl era was the best one.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
Just look up old WNEW stuff if you can find it. Go on their subreddit. They have lots of info.

To me, the era where both Earl and Dave worked was really great, except for the presence of lily and that Irish guy
That Mooch was a Pat level awful once he got over here he did everything possible so he could stay, he finally did then couple weeks later he is protesting against it when they had occupy wall street bullshit

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...

Go on Youtube and search "The Orange Ball of Failure". It is one of the greatest Billy Staples on air bits.