• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Best Todd Parody Song?

Choose wisely

• 🌮 🍖

• Lohan

• Two Crazy Dudes in Bizarre Moods

• Tough to be a Turkey

• Other (explain in comments)

• Clooney

• Facebook

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
‎
‎
Forum Clout
See this is a better thread because i couldnt tell you what the fawk a Todd phone scam consists of besides the funny song at the end. Its audio zoning out. The song parodies are so bad tho you have to remember them. It really is a tough one. Taco Meat? George Clooney? the Facebook one? The opening for the Todd Show? Genuinely.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
‎
‎
Forum Clout
See this is a better thread because i couldnt tell you what the fawk a Todd phone scam consists of besides the funny song at the end. Its audio zoning out. The song parodies are so bad tho you have to remember them. It really is a tough one. Taco Meat? George Clooney? the Facebook one? The opening for the Todd Show? Genuinely.
“You can’t be serious, XM.”
Edit: FAWK I was beaten to it.

Patty's Stubby Fingers

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Battle tested mics

Are they?