Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14+

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Size 1 isn't listed:

foot-binding.jpg

Dump that Bigfoot, OP, and get a trad lotus girl.

G

My woman is 5'8 and wears a Euro 40/US 7.5. That's close to my max. Nothing worse than a woman with really big feet. Those tall model types always seem to have giant bony, veiny feet with bunions from wearing high heels all the time. Went out with one for a minute back in the day. If you saw her in a photo she looked like a 10. But her breath always smelled because she didn't eat, she had fuzz on her forearms and her feet were almost as big as mine (Euro 46.5 - US 13)

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
My woman is 5'8 and wears a Euro 40/US 7.5. That's close to my max. Nothing worse than a woman with really big feet. Those tall model types always seem to have giant bony, veiny feet with bunions from wearing high heels all the time. Went out with one for a minute back in the day. If you saw her in a photo she looked like a 10. But her breath always smelled because she didn't eat, she had fuzz on her forearms and her feet were almost as big as mine (Euro 46.5 - US 13)
for modeling, they just have one sample sized shoe that you have to squeeze into and that's it. if you can actually fit the size and be a gorgeous tall woman at the same time, there's good money in shoe ads. very rare for them to fit that.

RobertMewler

She must be quite petite. I'm much shorter than she is (and small) and wear a 6.5/7 depending on the shoe/boot.