• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Best Prepburger Bit?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
- War of the Roses.
- Fugitive (Fu-cha-tive).
- Carmen's Prank Calls.
- Sleaze with Intern Adam.
- Various song parodies where you could sing over the instrumental or just use the Prepburger version.
- Phone Scams. Kane Scams.
- News stories like the ones that Jim Chandler used on his lazy show complete with punchlines. "More annoying....than MICROSOFT VISTA!!!!".

Anyone remember the name of the service that Stern used? Electric eel or something? He also used another one as well for a lot of bits. Pathetic.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
- War of the Roses.
- Carmen's Prank Calls.
- Various song parodies where you could sing over the instrumental or just use the Prepburger version.
- News stories like the ones that Jim Chandler used on his lazy show complete with punchlines. "More annoying....than MICROSOFT VISTA!!!!".

Anyone remember the name of the service that Stern used? Electric eel or something? He also used another one as well for a lot of bits. Pathetic.

Its a Reddit post but its a good breakdown with a mention of O&A.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
- War of the Roses.
- Carmen's Prank Calls.

Carmen’s prank calls were sooooo fucking bad.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I laugh whenever those come up every Jocktober re-listen. I would be that those calls are still played on many radio shows.
Her voice is grating but yeah, I’d imagine they’re still a staple of radio. Probably huge down south.