• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bert Kreischer "tackles" a woman at the Netflix Golfing Cup

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
When he said "it's how I'd move one of my daughters" I believe him. The way he quickly twinkle-toed in there and grabbed her arms is like how someone would rush in to stop their toddler from spraying someone with a garden hose at a family reunion. He says it looks like he leveled her and it looks like he couldn't have been more gentle about it. The only reason it looks as slightly bad as it does is because she starts thrashing as soon as he touches her. Because she's a woman and she should have the right to fuck up an expensive event over something that doesn't concern her OR the event, right? I hate Bert Kreischer and can't even stand the guy for a second but the headline should be "Fat Comedian Saves The Day".

"I went to a multi-million dollar Netflix event to protest the Iditarod because if I disrupt a celebrity golf game, people will stop using dogs for the purpose they were bred for. I tried to heroically rush a bunch of celebrities and Bert Kreischer RAPED ME IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!"

Last edited:

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout

IMG_6393.jpeg