• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bert Kreischer came to my town

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Apparently he was here December 9th, and I only now just heard about it. There was practically ZERO media coverage or advertisements beforehand or following. I haven't been able to get official attendance numbers, but I am hearing from an employee of the center that it was supposedly around 300.

Nice career, stupid.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
How is Abilene? I have lived in Houston and Dallas and now call nor cal home. Panera Bread keeps transferring me.
It's all right. It's biggest attribute is accessibility - 2.5 hours in one direction to Dallas, 2.5 in the other to Lubbock.

Decent mid-sized city. Real estate is ridiculously overinflated. No real industry except for the Air Force base and 3 private colleges. Lotta meth around here. But on the plus side, I haven't seen a single tranny and the BLM protest last year attracted 10 people.