• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ben Shapiro’s book is being review bombed by left wingers

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
So Shapiro released a new book today and it’s getting the obvious fake 1 star reviews from left wing people who didn’t read it and just doing it to hurt Shapiro’s Amazon rating. Left wing twitter accounts are applauding this but according to Pat that’s criminal behavior and those doing it should be removed from Amazon and sued for damages.

Come on, Pig! Say something about how this behavior is wrong since you’ve actually wasted money on a lawsuit related to this! Or is it Pat is a big fat hypocrite and will probably praise the review bombing because he doesn’t like Shapiro but cry when it’s done to him.

A real rock and a fat place position for piggy!

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a Cumia
It's the same thing when it comes to these faggots and account suspensions. If someone even remotely right wing gets their account suspended, it's "consequences", and "deplatforming". But when one of these faggots get their accounts suspended, they cry and stamp their feet because it's "targeted harassment" and "mass false reporting campaigns".

And with online reviews ... whenever something with an agenda gets heavily downvoted (i.e., Kevin Smith's new He-Man bullshit), it's dismissed as "review bombing". But when faggot Shapiro gets down voted or something, they say it's "negatively received" or "savaged by critics".

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It's the same thing when it comes to these faggots and account suspensions. If someone even remotely right wing gets their account suspended, it's "consequences", and "deplatforming". But when one of these faggots get their accounts suspended, they cry and stamp their feet because it's "targeted harassment" and "mass false reporting campaigns".

And with online reviews ... whenever something with an agenda gets heavily downvoted (i.e., Kevin Smith's new He-Man bullshit), it's dismissed as "review bombing". But when faggot Shapiro gets down voted or something, they say it's "negatively received" or "savaged by critics".
Exactly, they see themselves as morally superior because they tell themselves they are so when anything they don’t like happens it’s a conspiracy to “silence” their super important and unique voice. Just recently Air Force Laura complained she had been attacked and suspended over her politics when in reality she was attacking anyone who didn’t agree with HER politics. She had to delete over 500 abusive tweets that violated the terms of service she agreed to when signing up. To believe your left wing politics got you suspended from heavy left wing twitter shows you how delusional and stupid these types are.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I hate this kike but I suspect he will handle it way better than our potbellied friend. Though it would be great if he sperged out over it
Yeah I’m not the biggest fan of him but at least he has the ability to laugh at himself unlike piggy. This just really puts Pig in a tough spot since he can’t oink for joy in Ben’s fake bad reviews news when he’s actually suing people for doing the same thing to him. Especially if the other big left wing accounts start cheering this on Pat will have to say something but will be in fear of people linking the kiwi farms article where he’s trying to sue people for this. The pig is sweating bullets

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I hate Shapiro, but the one star review bombs are good for him because he actually has fans that he can rally to buy his book and give him good reviews. Most authors can utilize review bombs to their advantage, providing they have fans. Wonder what piggy is missing?
This is what pig claimed before he met us, he was getting bad reviews from people he pissed off on twitter but said for every troll he “defeats” he gains two fans. That anyone calling him a fat idiot actually helped him sell so many books he was clearing “well-over” 6 figures yearly. All the bad reviews only helped him become more and more successful until it became clear he was full of shit. Now he’s trying to say all that talk wasn’t true and bad reviews cost him sales. The pig can never keep his story straight.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Nobody is reading reviews on Ben Shapiro book. If you like Bens stuff then you will buy it. Reviews arent going to reel in a browsing possible customer. His fanbase is already locked in.
Exactly, his fans will buy it without having to read reviews. If anything they pre-ordered it so reviews don’t even matter. No Shapiro fan is thinking “I was going to buy it since I’m a huge fan but I saw a review from TrumpizaNazi41 say it’s bad so I’m not getting it”