Being a heavy drinker in your 40s is so fucking pathetic

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I admittedly drank like a maniac in my 20s but I think most people reach a certain point where they realize how stupid it is to keep doing that. I would guess for most people that happens around when they hit 30.

To keep going and drinking heavily once you're in your 40s is just pathetic to a degree that I cannot comprehend.

Hello Patrick 🙂

G

It's not so much that he drinks a lot, it's that he boasts about getting blackout drunk like he is some 16 year old sneaking hooch from Mama Raven's cabinet. He obviously never had the college experience where most people get this shit out of their system.

Being 41, fat and unemployed with a drinking problem is just beyond pathetic.

G

A guy I somewhat look up to is a pretty heavy drinker. He's about 10 or 12 years older than me, was in the Special Boat Service when he was younger (UK equivalent of Seal team 6), was one of the first people looking for Bin Laden in Afghanistan in late 2001, left in his 30s and became a multi millionaire after starting a security consultancy. Has a nice family, great life but this guy starts visibly salivating around 5 p.m. and is a pain in the arse until he's got a glass of something brown with ice in it. He's killed people. He's seen friends killed. He's got dozens of people depending on him for employment and a family to look after. I don't judge him for needing something to take the edge off.

However, I do judge fat losers who live off welfare, contribute nothing to society and abandon their daughters in order to slam shitty beer all night while acting superior on Twitter. Fat.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
It's not so much that he drinks a lot, it's that he boasts about getting blackout drunk like he is some 16 year old sneaking hooch from Mama Raven's cabinet. He obviously never had the college experience where most people get this shit out of their system.

Being 41, fat and unemployed with a drinking problem is just beyond pathetic.
Will he ever dare to sneak some Hennessy out of Nicki's bedroom? The 'guests only' stash? Doubtful.