Beige Frequency made a Jeff Foxworthy video

G

If you call a special "the worst ever" every few months, it kinda loses its meaning. I don't give a care about Foxworthy, but it's impossible for this to be worse than Brendan Schaub's thing or the follow-up to Nanette that nobody gave a fuck about.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
When/what was the reveal that Biege is a tranny? I've seen it mentioned a lot but don't know the context.
I don't actually remember the reveal. I just remember it suddenly being known. It'd actually be pretty funny if Beige isn't a tranny at all and just never corrected anyone. Like how everyone mistook Braun's desk chair for a wheelchair and he just never addressed it until he stood up on his stream one time.

I don't actually remember the reveal. I just remember it suddenly being known. It'd actually be pretty funny if Beige isn't a tranny at all and just never corrected anyone. Like how everyone mistook Braun's desk chair for a wheelchair and he just never addressed it until he stood up on his stream one time.
Thanks Brotherman, that seems like something that would happen. I'm pretty sure he tweeted he wanted to fuck a twink but I don't remember specifically any tranny talk.

@BillyCorgan'sFallenTree he made a video defending a YouTube tranny and that got the ball rolling. I am not sure if he actually is a tranny, but the rumor stuck.

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
When/what was the reveal that Biege is a tranny? I've seen it mentioned a lot but don't know the context.
Gonna be a faggot and break the wall, but yeah it's just a joke. I think he's a twink faggot, but people started calling him a tranny lover and then a tranny because he's okay with giving children hormones to transition and he never denied it so you know how it goes. Either way you never win.

He definitely takes it up the ass though.

Gonna be a faggot and break the wall, but yeah it's just a joke. I think he's a twink faggot, but people started calling him a tranny lover and then a tranny because he's okay with giving children hormones to transition and he never denied it so you know how it goes. Either way you never win.

At that point you are either a tranny or a Tomlinson, I guess Biege decided to go down the less embarrassing path.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson

If I remember correctly, it was all from his Twitter. He even made a tweet saying that he was 'an egg ready to be cracked', which is some sort of Tranny speak.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
what a fucking comedy snob.....yech

Foxworthy may be a "gimmick comic" however he can probably work any room in the world, and still get laughs. When you make fun of Jeff Foxworthy you're also making fun of guys like Brian Regan, and Regan is well respected. Foxworthy's only "sin" is that his core crowd is what people would classify as "mouthbreathers", and not those fancy New York fellers

Beige is another one of those homos who do the whole "HERR DURR PATRICE WAS THE GREATEST EVER HURR DURR". It's niggas like beige who make us actual people who like patrice cringe at being patrice fans......