• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Beige Frequency fantasizing about Ice Spice

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
This faggot has never spoken to a woman before, no wonder he flirts with trannys on twitter.
beige faggotry.jpg
beige faggotry 2.jpg

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
This tranny is fantasizing about going on a date with some nigger/spic zoomer rapper. Yeah I'm sure she'd be attracted to the doughy white guy with budding estrogen tits who makes documentaries on youtube about MMA fighters. "Let's go to my favorite Dominican restaurant so you can tell me about how Brendan Schaub is the crossroads for comedy and UFC"

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Saying beige is into trannys as an insult is like saying @Sue Lightning is gay or I'm a drunk. Admitted facts don't hurt people or make for jokes.
I think what they are referring to is the rumor a couple of years or so ago.

Beige put out a tweet about being an "egg ready to crack" or something which is apparently tranny speak, and then someone commented "Congratulations on your transition!" on one of their videos, which got a heart from Beige before being deleted.

Not sure where everything stands now, but at least at one point it looked like Beige was getting ready for the snip.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I think what they are referring to is the rumor a couple of years or so ago.

Beige put out a tweet about being an "egg ready to crack" or something which is apparently tranny speak, and then someone commented "Congratulations on your transition!" on one of their videos, which got a heart from Beige before being deleted.

Not sure where everything stands now, but at least at one point it looked like Beige was getting ready for the snip.
I was goofing on him on twitter once and he just went "I'm into androgyny" and I felt horrible, cuz I thought I outed him. No, that's just his thing, he's open about it.