• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Behind The Candelabra (2013)

G

The sex scenes between Michael Douglas and Matt Damon were (I assume unintentionally) hilarious. Gays are basically just immature little boys. Afraid of pussy, afraid of real responsibilities, afraid of getting older, totally hedonistic and self-centred. That really came across in that movie, in fact it basically seemed to be the message of the film.

The sex scenes between Michael Douglas and Matt Damon were (I assume unintentionally) hilarious. Gays are basically just immature little boys. Afraid of pussy, afraid of real responsibilities, afraid of getting older, totally hedonistic and self-centred. That really came across in that movie, in fact it basically seemed to be the message of the film.
5D6AA608-E84F-4438-921E-34AAC904644E.png

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me

Yeah, but Liberace was also a genius who worked non stop

He's also hilarious

Stent

The Black Scorpion
The sex scenes between Michael Douglas and Matt Damon were (I assume unintentionally) hilarious.
Soderbergh knew what he was doing. A quick cut to Michael Douglas's face right in the camera with Matt Damon pumping away can't be accidental.