• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Before Musical Criticism gets shut down, fellas, we're still left with the eternal question unanswered...

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Everything Corey says about being molested is 100% true. The proof is his mental state

He's a complete mess, and is repeating the same behaviours done to him on a different group of people - but I do believe what he said about the molestation. All of it.

The entertainment industries are a bloody cesspool, music isn't all that different. But Hollywood is its own kind of hell; as much as I love old cinema, I make no qualms about what was going on in Hollywood in the thirties and beyond.

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
He's a complete mess, and is repeating the same behaviours done to him on a different group of people - but I do believe what he said about the molestation. All of it.

The entertainment industries are a bloody cesspool, music isn't all that different. But Hollywood is its own kind of hell; as much as I love old cinema, I make no qualms about what was going on in Hollywood in the thirties and beyond.

Are you admitting to grooming Gosia?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I'm trying to figure out the Michael Jackson cosplay thing. Did Mike rape him so hard that he now believes they are one? Or was MJ truly innocent and protected Corey from the real hollywood pedos so now he's just imitating the only non-pedo he's ever worked with?
Did he say MJ touched him? I believe that MJ was a kid fucker, but I think Corey said MJ never bothered him. I can't remember though

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Did he say MJ touched him? I believe that MJ was a kid fucker, but I think Corey said MJ never bothered him. I can't remember though

He always defended Michael, but that's the one thing I might question on his validity. Sometimes I think he hero worshipped him so much that MJ got a pass.

Other times I think he wasn't Michaels type and used him as a gateway.

Most of the time I just don't give a fucking hell.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
The entertainment industries are a bloody cesspool, music isn't all that different. But Hollywood is its own kind of hell; as much as I love old cinema
JLeto01_GQ_05Mar13_pr_b.jpg

G

WHAT'S UP WITH THE YOUTH!?!?

[MEDIA=youtube]iO_8n5y5edk[/MEDIA]

[BOC][/BOC]
Brothaman, you’re in on the ground floor with this. You tell us.

You’re a good egg by the way for keeping the JoePosting alive (not to mention Zombie) by the way.

What else...Feldman is a fucking weirdo for obvious reasons. Howard’s a strange gross weird fag.

No, I think that’s it.

Oh, also post nudes of your very attractive Polish girlfriend. And now I’m done. Now I’m done.