• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Barely even any pity laughter

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
The microphone he's talking into is not strong enough to pick up the uproarious laughter bouncing off the walls. You can also see the comics on the panel, maybe are too intimidated by their idol's presence to really laugh loudly, but still nothing but smiling faces having a cheery night. GO SCREW!!!! How can I make this OPIE'S FAULT????

As reported on TheInterrobang!? in 2015 -- "Jay got skewered for everything from his fashion sense to his years of comedy obscurity to his recent fight with the owner of The Comic Strip. But it was Anthony Cumia who took some of the hardest hits that drew the biggest groans and cheers from the audience"

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Thank god Luis was there to let everybody know it was okay to say that Nana sucked.

I do miss his grandma afro, though.
It’s remarkable Nana wouldn’t admit she bombed, and had to have her girlfriend tell her she didn’t. Luis’ joke worked, solely because he bombed. If Anthony had killed, Luis’ joke would t have made sense. Nana is a sensitive cunt is what I’m getting at here.

Stent

The Black Scorpion
He didn't bomb. I didn't listen to the whole thing. He was funny.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
The best part about the streaming of the roasts is that they record everything. For the old Comedy Central roasts they would cut out every single joke that bombed, cut out entire roasters sometimes, and cut out any 'mean' jokes as well. The uncensored roasts would run twice as long without all of the cuts. But now with things going out live over the internet you hear every bomb and uncomfortable joke.

Anthony has obviously gone mental. On O&A he would laugh when he would bomb or press the 'car crash' button on himself. He really has fully regressed into the pissy eyed faggot of his childhood. Instead of crying like a fag he has replaced it with acting like a maniac on twitter or drinking alone.