• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Barbarian

Jenna

You should take a day off
Heard this was getting buzz so I checked it out (HBO Max if you have it), solid horror film. It's written and directed by Zach Cregger from the Whitest Kids U Know and the dude might be the next Jordan Peele. It's kinda fun to go in without knowing much about the plot other than "two strangers accidentally book the same airbnb", but lemme just say the best part is when Justin Long shows up.

G

Heard this was getting buzz so I checked it out (HBO Max if you have it), solid horror film. It's written and directed by Zach Cregger from the Whitest Kids U Know and the dude might be the next Jordan Peele. It's kinda fun to go in without knowing much about the plot other than "two strangers accidentally book the same airbnb", but lemme just say the best part is when Justin Long shows up.
I enjoyed it. Justin Long does a good job playing himself in the movie.