• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ballwasher Update: The OnA criminal cult also thinks Bryan Kohberger was framed. News to me!

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Live discussion. Goofy bitch
11.png

22.png

"How did this even start?" Well, about that...

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
What 43 year old man uses the term "little brother" to describe a sibling. I feel like it's a weird dominance thing or something. Kyle is probably successful with a normal family life, a non-lesbian wife, kids, etc. Patrick is not successful and does not have any of those things, but he needs to remind everyone that he's older, as if that means anything. He's a massive failure in life, as well as massive in size.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
When his own mind starts to attack him whether it be in the form of senility or the monster. I will make sure to visit his grave and pay my respects to such a great honest man.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Pretty sure the emotionless serial killer looking guy studying criminology did it.

Even if he didn't, who the fuck cares? Not my fault nobody had the good goddamn sense to have a gun to protect themselves or their ladies. People get murdered every day and I don't have an opinion on those cases either.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
He's not on the Pasture Pet Leaderboard anymore, did bryan delete his account beforehand?
Won't see him no more 🔫