• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Back on his bullshit

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1720588235995.png

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
He's such a fat disingenuous faggot whenever he uses that bullshit "They double and triple down when I ignore them!" line . He's literally never tried ignoring anyone ever.
Even if we pretend he did ("I didn't even have a twitter account at the time!" Lol) his response to internet trolling and having his twitter suspended, long before any crimes were committed (for which the person responsible has been arrested), was to sue people for $50k each in an illegal gambit to unmask them and have them arrested. Talk about escalation and doubling and tripling down.

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
He's such a fat disingenuous faggot whenever he uses that bullshit "They double and triple down when I ignore them!" line . He's literally never tried ignoring anyone ever.

I think in his fat retard brain he thinks that 9 months he was off Twitter was "ignoring them". While he was literally making threats on FB and IG the whole time as well as engaging on Reddit and on his Mewler alt.

Cluster B boy just can't stop loying.

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
He has never, ever, EVER, disengaged. I wish during the Apostlegate bit Josiah had asked him for dates when he said he ignored us for months at a time and it just got worse, which never occurred. Would've been interesting to see him dance around the endless timestamped public engagement from that time period.

When he couldn't Child people on Twitter anymore you get stuff like that reddit thread in Autism where he responded for a year or more.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I really do think he’s tried. He just has zero discipline or follow-through. He can’t stand to leave “defamation” uncorrecTed. He’s too proud/insecure.

Greygooser

Quietly now
Forum Clout
I think in his fat retard brain he thinks that 9 months he was off Twitter was "ignoring them". While he was literally making threats on FB and IG the whole time as well as engaging on Reddit and on his Mewler alt.

Cluster B boy just can't stop loying.
If I’m remembering correctly, the reality is this place had much last activity during that time. It’s ONLY because he was keeping it alive with his nonsense on FB, IG, Reddit etc. if he had gone completely dark and there wasn’t a Cumia scandal to keep the lights on while we awaited his return, he might have ended it right there.

Forum Clout
He has never, ever, EVER, disengaged. I wish during the Apostlegate bit Josiah had asked him for dates when he said he ignored us for months at a time and it just got worse, which never occurred. Would've been interesting to see him dance around the endless timestamped public engagement from that time period.

When he couldn't Child people on Twitter anymore you get stuff like that reddit thread in Autism where he responded for a year or more.
He knows if he stopped replying to and antagonizing his trolls they would get bored and go away. The fact is he doesn't want to be ignored and sent back to obscurity. He's a friendless loser who's likely ostracised from a majority of his own family as well for his antisocial behavior. He enjoys any attention, whether it's positive or negative. In fact, he seems to relish negative attention the most. Since before he landed on the radar of The Pests, he has bragged about how he enjoys starting arguments and fights with people, whether online or in person claiming he's "always right".

He couldn't be more textbook Cluster B if he tried.