• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Back in the 70s, Tommy ‘Papa Clown’ Tomlinson used to pay men to follow him to motel rooms and shit on him in the bath tub for sexual reasons

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Is a rumor that’s currently circulating across the internet. I think it’s our duty to dispel this rumor if it isn’t accurate.

This master electrician/leathersmith/bull rider/windmill master/astronaut doesn’t deserve to have his good reputation smeared like this.

G

Rumour has it that, due to a frustration with Tommy's sluggish seed and inability to achieve an erection with a woman (as well as her own alcohol problem) Judith "Mama Raven" used to engage in "Hobo Russian Roulette." This involved her getting shitfaced and moseying on down to the railroad tracks where she would let the bums take turns blowing their beans inside her. Legend has it that both Fat and Kyle were sired through this risky scheme. It also left a few more gifts with Mama R, namely Hep A, herpes and chlamydia.

Forum Clout
Rumour has it that, due to a frustration with Tommy's sluggish seed and inability to achieve an erection with a woman (as well as her own alcohol problem) Judith "Mama Raven" used to engage in "Hobo Russian Roulette." This involved her getting shitfaced and moseying on down to the railroad tracks where she would let the bums take turns blowing their beans inside her. Legend has it that both Fat and Kyle were sired through this risky scheme. It also left a few more gifts with Mama R, namely Hep A, herpes and chlamydia.
This is how he justified his lies. One hobo was a bull rider, another an electrician, leather smith, etc

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I imagine pats dad to be like Ed Buck, only with even more nigger fucking

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I used to lie about what my dad did for a living as he was severely underemployed relative to his skills-- he found a union job when he was 30 and just settled. I quit doing that after 17 or 18 and didn't give a fuck about what he did, because it wasn't a reflection of me and although his job sucked, he worked his nuts off and never missed a bill and pretty much put me through military school (25k a year back in the early 90's).

Most people quit the "my dad can beat your dad," shit when they hit adulthood. At 42, Pat still hasn't grown up and he lives in fantasyland- where he doesn't realize that his lies make his dad look like an unstable loser who can't hold a job.