Avg person: "I don't know all that much about Ukraine. It's a sad situation and I feel for the Ukranian people. I hope both sides can de-escalate."

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
View attachment 27383

Yes, I'm sure the numbers on russia's losses, as published by the Kyiv Independent, are totally reliable. No incentive here to play fast and loose with the tally.
I was just thinking while reading those stats, how the fuck has Russia lost 6000 people and 860 tanks in a week? Makes more sense the numbers are fugazi.

G

Information war = Facts are what I say they are

View attachment 27523
Brexit was on the cards since 1992, when we signed the Maastricht treaty that took us from being essentially a member of a common European market with mutually beneficial trade agreements to a member state of a supra-national unelected organisation of bureaucrats who held economic and legal supremacy over our policies and laws. Vladimir Putin was a mid level corrupt official in the St Petersburg mayor's office at the time (had to look that up, I thought he might still have been in the KGB - which would've helped the Fat theory but he was taking envelopes of money in exchange for rubber stamping municipal contracts. He may also have been earning extra cash as a taxi driver at the time. Hardly a master of the universe.)

I don't know about Trump's ties with Russia but the Brexit/Russian claim is largely down to an investigative journalist for the Guardian called Carole Cadwalladr who broke the Facebook/Cambridge Analytica story but then went on to make unfounded claims about a British businessman who funded a Leave campaign group and his ties to Russian money. He sued her and she lost.

Fat doesn't know the first thing he's talking about. He just heard "Brexit = racist" from the NYT, John Oliver and other completely balanced and unbiased outlets and bleats out what he's told because he's stupid, easily led and very very fat.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I was just thinking while reading those stats, how the fuck has Russia lost 6000 people and 860 tanks in a week? Makes more sense the numbers are fugazi.
Papers often publish incorrect numbers in wars. The NYT lied about casualties in WW2 blatantly. In some cases, more people die in a battle on one side, then were even in the battle entirely. They’re pushed by propaganda ministers to make it look like “We lost but we took down more of them! The wars not lost countrymen!”. When in reality should you lose the war it would help more if you’re people were prepared for it.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
I hate his fat fucking undeserved arrogance a lot. I bet he was a kid who always tried to change the rules during games to benefit himself. Smug li'l deadbeat dad piglet.
A fat guy that got catfished for 9 months by a huffpost.net email wrote this. Not only is he wise but it's actually everyone else that is gullible. 8500 words, Fatrick.
Screenshot_20220303-105324.png