• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Automanic Theory

G

Per @TonyTwoBeers 's discovery of Tomlinson Enterprises LLC, I believe:

Rick received financial advice from Niki, per her mother.

She advised her to help her son in law set up some kind of fake business as an LLC. This would:
- Give him something to do besides alienate everyone on the internet and feed the trolls ruining their family's lives.
- (Potentially) generate income for him at some point because he is now officially unemployed, as well as for her daughter who is more or less also unemployed.
- Give him a place to hide his "assets" from Quasi.

The fact "Tomlinson LLC" feels too on the nose doesn't disprove anything, because in WI you can set up an LLC via an "organizer," and I don't know that we'd be able to confirm who owns the company without him also identifying us. I think.
But also, he's fucking retarded.

This is my angle until proven wrong, child.

Edit: Fat, too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Not a lawyer/financial guy but there will be a paper trail of those asset transfers, which if taken place post judgement I would think are still fair game for Jerry. I could be totally wrong but that would make sense to me. Fatso and their entire stupid family aren't smart enough to weasel out of this.

Spraggy

Forum Clout
No idea how Wisconsin/American law works, but in my country you can't just create shell companies and transfer your assets into them to protect yourself from having to pay your debts owed to others. I doubt this is the case because then everyone would be doing it and there would be no point in suing anyone.
No expert but I think this sort of thing is considered highly illegal.

Jeez… Respect the laws of the land, Pig Man.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
No idea how Wisconsin/American law works, but in my country you can't just create shell companies and transfer your assets into them to protect yourself from having to pay your debts owed to others. I doubt this is the case because then everyone would be doing it and there would be no point in suing anyone.
Only very rich people/corporations get away with it here. It usually involves foreign banks like in Panama. Mama Robin has some shady shit but I don’t think she’s dumb enough to tell Rick to just dump it into an LLC, that he started in the same state. She might be doing something of her own, and giving Rick a skim, but Rick thinking this will be away to get out of it would be beyond stupid. So it’s possible.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
I had doctor years back that i noticed had a listing with his name plus a LLC and asked him, he said its for legal reason so if he is sued he won't lose everything
6B1Nsg7.png

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
the thing that keeps throwing me off is how slow the rollout is, I know he's a lazy pig but even for a slob like him it's too huge a timeframe if he truly had any purpose or gameplan for it, don't you think?

• February 1st: he registered the domain
  • February 26th: he updates some domain data, Wordpress is running as per WayBack machine (no theme yet)
  • March 11th: date of the first post, potentially it can be easily faked to be whatever date he wants but I don't see the point in him spoofing it to be so irregularly updated
  • [NOTHING FOR OVER 4 MONTHS]
  • then in the past 2 weeks he slowly releases 3 articles, starts tweeting, starts Instagram. But each on a different day
if he truly had a path to monetization he believed in, even a scam, I feel like he would be more on top of it

so maybe it's just a hobby, a distraction from us (lol how's that going)

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
According to this site, thats what would be considered a fraudulent transfer, since he already has a judgement and hes doing it to hide his shit. Source:

This is exactly what hes doing. Hiding assets through an LLC. He better fucking pray to god he did this 100% correct or hes fucked.

Nick Gerlips

Forum Clout
According to this site, thats what would be considered a fraudulent transfer, since he already has a judgement and hes doing it to hide his shit. Source:

This is exactly what hes doing. Hiding assets through an LLC. He better fucking pray to god he did this 100% correct or hes fucked.
Donald Trump did it. Why can't I, child?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Only very rich people/corporations get away with it here. It usually involves foreign banks like in Panama. Mama Robin has some shady shit but I don’t think she’s dumb enough to tell Rick to just dump it into an LLC, that he started in the same state. She might be doing something of her own, and giving Rick a skim, but Rick thinking this will be away to get out of it would be beyond stupid. So it’s possible.
Exactly. You’d get away with it, if not outright encouraged to do it, if you’re worth millions. I’ve heard $20M - $25M in total assets minimum. Seems high for Big Tits Tomlinson.

I did some research on Niki’s mother a few months ago and it didn’t appear she did anything shady. I believe she was the CFO of a company that got acquired and was at Deloitte or something prior to that. She may have at least a few million in her back pocket.

To me, she comes off like a woman who did well for herself but had a low talent daughter that she spent her entire life worrying about. That daughter shockingly found someone with even less talent and married him.

Now she’s been burdened with keeping a roof over her shitty daughter’s head and just deals with her fat, slow son in law as she continues to buoy their trash ass lifestyle.

Oopsie doodles

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Exactly. You’d get away with it, if not outright encouraged to do it, if you’re worth millions. I’ve heard $20M - $25M in total assets minimum. Seems high for Big Tits Tomlinson.

I did some research on Niki’s mother a few months ago and it didn’t appear she did anything shady. I believe she was the CFO of a company that got acquired and was at Deloitte or something prior to that. She may have at least a few million in her back pocket.

To me, she comes off like a woman who did well for herself but had a low talent daughter that she spent her entire life worrying about. That daughter shockingly found someone with even less talent and married him.

Now she’s been burdened with keeping a roof over her shitty daughter’s head and just deals with her fat, slow son in law as she continues to buoy their trash ass lifestyle.

Oopsie doodles
At least she hasn't abandoned her daughter.