Autistic Faggot

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.
all the comments are embarrassing
72396A35-4498-420C-861B-7F42307B66AE.jpeg

G

I started collecting broadway show/theatre playbooks, and then realized I was being gay as fuck, so threw them out. Collecting movie tickets is unimaginable.

G

Somehow "ARG123" is easily the worst of all of them. Make it all about you and your "feels," faggot. No one cares about your lost sperg collection. That's on you, shithead. If it meant that much to you you should've been more careful with it.

G

That soybeard doesn't hide those Tomlinson moonface jowls, stupid. And no one thinks you're tough with those tattoos. I see in the related videos this dork is having a kid, so I'll give him a little credit. But can you imagine your dad being into Star Wars and gay ass anime? Hope the kid rebels by bullying him and breaking his toys. Grow up, faggot.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
At the risk of making myself sound like an utter fag, I don’t judge this guy for collecting movie tickets. There’s plenty of films I’ve seen over the years where I think it’d have been cool to keep the ticket of that for the memory.

That said - I do hate this guy for plenty of other reasons - his wacky graphic print t shirts that he’s way too old to be wearing, his perfectly sculpted soy boy beard, his terrible generic tattoos, the fact that he thinks being really into movies somehow makes him special. He’s just an annoying faggot all around.

Fag.