Autism Hate Thread #3

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
51681AEA-44C8-49A0-8B5B-85118FFEA1CC.jpeg

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
they are out of control apparently they compile binders with you might be autistic if checklists and present them to their doctor hoping for a diagnosis. i'm talking about people in their 20s and 30s. well they are not getting what they want so now there is a whole "self diagnosis is valid" movement. they post all these videos on tiktok of them flapping their arms like retarded children for validation,

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
All because they don't want to get a job and grow up.

Your 20s and 30s go by pretty fast, and before you know it, you're just another fat, socially maladjusted 40 year old simping for attention on social media because of your crippling loneliness.

I don't understand this competition amongst these faggots for the most obscure, self diagnosed disability. The average person who doesn't spend their entire lives on social media doesn't see it as endearing, quirky or even pitiable. It just makes you look like a liability.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
That reminds me of a guy from my town. The tard is obsessed with the local junior A hockey team and they've basically adopted him as a mascot so they can physically abuse him lol. They got him a jersey with his name on it and call him the equipment manager.

Anyways, this retard's birthday rolls around and the team's Facebook account puts out a nice paragraph (more than he deserves) wishing the guy a happy 30th birthday and saying what an important part of the team he is (he absolutely isn't). The retard just responded with "I'm 32." Not a "thanks, guys" or anything. And I died laughing when I saw it. Autistics are entitled fucks who don't appreciate anything.

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
They're barely human. The ones whose parents put the work in and made sure they were raised around people are okay, because they at least have some clue about social etiquette. The ones who were left to their own devices exist in their own world, are surprised when someone else enters it, then completely forget about them when they leave. Just "me, me, me" take take take.

Both make up the majority of the faggot childbrained, consoomer, capeshit-chasing, Nintendo Switch-buying population.

Ladynyahh

Human garbage
I know some people are legitimately autistic/retarded. Then there are others "on the spectrum" who are not retarded, can communicate with others but are awkward as fuck. I think being "on the spectrum of autism" is a ruse. This guy is just fat and gross and has fuck all going for him. But it's ok because he's autistic and has special needs, so accept him. Fuck off.

Stent

Knee Deep in the Hoopla
women are rarely autistic, this is just another annoying bitch
The latest thing is that women now say they're just as autistic as men but they don't get recognized or diagnosed as often. Women are complaining that their autism makes them indistinguishable from other women.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
The latest thing is that women now say they're just as autistic as men but they don't get recognized or diagnosed as often. Women are complaining that their autism makes them indistinguishable from other women.
Why won't they just shut up

Ladynyahh

Human garbage
First they complain about not making as much money as men, then they don't get diagnosed with autism as much as men. What's next, am I right fellas